From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Kevin
Minor
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: A question regarding an Echo Dot that probably is off topic for this
list, where can I get help?

Hi.

This past Monday I received an Echo Dot.  I got it set up mainly with the
Amazon Alexa app on my iPhone X.  However, I’m having a problem playing College
Basketball games with the TuneIn Live skill.  I know this list is for iOS
devices, and I don’t think the Echo Dot counts.  If someone could either
privately let me know how to do this, or point me to a more appropriate list to
get my question answered, or maybe several regarding the Echo Dot, I’d really
appreciate the help.  I do have a question regarding accessing skill content in
the Amazon Alexa app, and I’ll send that in a separate message since I know
that’s iOS related.

Thanks in advance for any info or help.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin Minor and my Seeing Eye dog, Jilly, Lexington, KY

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .

https://www.avg.com