Hi all,

Prior to making the mistake of updating my IPhone 5s to the current version
of IOS, I was able to tell Ciri to reply to the most recent text.  This was
especially useful when I got a group message.   Now saying reply to, or
respond to, most recent text only elicits a to whom do you want to send a
message response.  Sigh.   So next I tried just repeating the 9 names in the
group.  After 8 tries where Ciri would only pick up the first 7 names, I
went to type in a text.  After dictating the message,  I cannot find the
send button on the text screen.  I can quite easily find buttons for
Pandora, store, music & some other things but I cannot for the life of me
find the send button.  Why in the world would I ever need Pandora here??

So, does anyone know how I can get Ciri to reply to the most recent text?
And where the heck is the send button on the text message screen?  I'm sure
I am going to feel stupid once I find out but really need to reply to this
text so am desperate.

Thanks,
Sherry Wells