Cool iOS app review … Not…

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Brian K.
Lingard
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Uber - small issue with my guide dog and very quick reply

My Seeing Eye ® Dog was 65 pounds. However, if he had his way, he would weigh
1,065 lb! Man did that dog love eating.

He also liked my mother she was the cook. Even watchdogs would come over to
her, wagging their tail. Manty would growl at my father. Most would wag their
tail at me.

My mother’s sister said dogs like her because they know she is their mother!

Not sure, what her kids thought of this comment. Made her son a S. O. B. and
his sister a B.

My cousin Wayne, her son was in hospital one time. I was dog sitting outside
the hospital. Wayne came to the door of the hospital; his dog wagged its tail.
When my aunt, his mom, came to the door, his dog went wild!

Brian K. Lingard VE3YI, Ab2JI, B.. A., C. T. M.