  From: Jennie Facer
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:17 PM
  Subject: Re: an apple watch question

  The 4th Generations are either 40  mm or 44. If it is a 42, then it could
be a 3rd generation. Sorry if my message was wrong. Jenn

  Jenn and Kumi

  On Feb 20, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

    He said a 42.  If I wrote 24 that was wrong.

    Kay Malmquist
    kay.malmqu...@gmail.com

    Till we speak again,
    may the warm winds of Heaven
    blow softly upon your house,
    may the great spirit bless all who enter there,
    may your moccasins make happy tracks in many snows,
    And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.