Title: [Maccessibility] VoiceOver's Double-Tap-and-Hold Gesture with Hardware Keyboards in iOS 6
Maccessibility has posted a new item, 'VoiceOver's Double-Tap-and-Hold Gesture with Hardware Keyboards in iOS 6'

In addition to the more significant changes detailed in our First Look at VoiceOver in iOS 6, there are other minor tweaks to accessibility in Apple’s sixth version of its mobile operating system. We plan to make note of these in a series of shorter posts, as well as tips and tricks for taking [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://maccessibility.net/2012/09/29/voiceovers-double-tap-and-hold-gesture-with-hardware-keyboards-in-ios-6/