Well, for my money, it blows  knfbe away. And I paid too much for that app,
which has actually kind of gotten worse recently rather than better. It imports
PDF files, which is the only reason I have it on my phone. It seems to me the
five dollars isn’t quite enough. I agree you can’t charge too much. But five
dollars is like giving the thing away, and Winston isn’t Microsoft.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone