From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of lenron
brown
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 5:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A question about AirPods I have a friend who is using AirPods. She
says she cannot play her voicemail messages through them. Can anyone tell me
why this might be, and what she needs to change in order to make this happen?

Yeah I hope the second gens are a lot better in a few areas. The first gen
versions are okay but I am not using them much these days.

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832
Skype: ron.brown762