So opinion seems to be divided on whether the credit card will work.

Assuming it does work, how does one go about making an actual payment?

Susie

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 6:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Pay

No, if you’re talking about using a credit card with Apple Pay, you certainly
can. I don’t even have a debit card in my Apple Pay wallet, but I do have two
credit cards. And they both work so far as I know. I make fairly regular
purchases with one of them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2019, at 2:48 PM, <pdlloga...@gmail.com> <pdlloga...@gmail.com>