Credit rating, just like all the other card companies. If you have a good
credit rating, you will get a lower interest-rate. You will not pay a late fee,
and he will not pay increased interest if you are late. You will still pay
interest, but  unlike some cards, according to what I read, they will not hike
the interest-rate.

Sent from my iPhone