As for me, I love the James voice for male-character books, or also it could be
Paul from Neospeech since it reminds me of the Kurzweil1000 days; for
female-character books, I like Kate from Neospeech. Be as it is, for me a
human-narrated book is paradise! But as some of you guys have already
mentioned, if a book isn’t available on BARD, Audible or scribd, I’d have to do
with the TTS reading.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel