From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 7:34 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Connected induction cook stoves

Hi,

I am curious if anybody has lately been shopping or even purchased an induction
range. I would like to replace my 22-year old stove and really would like an
induction  cook top, but it seems to be almost impossible to find something
with analogue dials and maybe buttons, everything I have seen so far is mostly
Touchpad controlled and without sight it seems to be useless.

I really like European appliances which in the case of a stove would mean Bosch
since while I have a Miele washer and dryer, their stoves are completely out of
my range with starting prices at around $9,000 or $10,000 Canadian.

Miele But I guess in this case I may have to consider Samsung, LG, GE or
others. If anybody has something which comes with an accessible app or, even
better, with Alexa or Google Home voice control I’d love to hear about it.

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .