  From: Bill Outman
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 1:18 PM
  Subject: RE: Setting up Spectrum TV app

  Well, it looks like I’ll have to make a call to Spectrum, then.  I am
presuming all of us in each apartment have different account numbers even
though the complex is paying for a certain level of service, as in theory you
could upgrade to another level.  I could be wrong about this, though.

  I actually had a situation where I was suddenly be charged extra for a
certain type of box, and had the box changed so I wouldn’t have that extra fee,
and even got a more user friendly remote.  They charged me for that change,
though, which I didn’t care for, so I ended up paying some money to save money.

  Bill