Hi Christopher. Yes that’s correct. We log in to the RNIB talking book library,
using our user name and password, then we can download the daisy book, and move
it to any device we wish.

Dave.

From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2019 9:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com ; Dave
Subject: Re: Bard books and Voice Dream Reader

I'm confused as to what you're saying. If you can play your content on any
devices, what is the personal log in information for? Is this what you use to
download the books in the first place, but once you've downloaded the books you
can copy them to any device and play them with any software that supports the
format without having to use your personal log in information again?