In my case, I use itunes file sharing.  That way I don’t have to upload the
file to the cloud and download it from the cloud to my device.

From: Alan Lemly
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 12:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Getting already downloaded books from your computer into BARD Mobile
on your iPhone was RE: Bard books and Voice Dream Reader

Hi Joshua,

I'm happy to say that it is possible to get BARD books you've already
downloaded to your computer into BARD Mobile on your iPhone without downloading
them again. I will say that downloading them again might be easier in some
cases but that isn't what you asked. You will have to copy them to a cloud
service folder which works with BARD Mobile such as Dropbox or iCloud before
you can transfer them. I place all of my downloaded BARD books into a BARD
subfolder which branches off of my Dropbox folder on my computer. The good news
is you don't have to unzip the downloaded books before doing the transfer. Here
are the steps.

1.      Open the Files app which is built into iOS.

2.      Execute the Browse button on the bottomline menu of the Files app.

3.      Navigate to the Dropbox or iCloud folder where you have the BARD books
you'd like to transfer.

4.      Swipe until the title you want to transfer has focus. Remember, the
BARD books don't have to be unzipped so the book your want to transfer should
end with a .zip extension.

5.      Single finger swipe down through the various menu choices until you
hear Share and then double tap.

6.      A share sheet will open and you can single finger swipe right until you
hear Copy to BARD Mobile at which point you should double tap.

7.      A progress announcement will be spoken by Voiceover until the book has
been copied to BARD Mobile.

8.      When you open BARD Mobile on your iPhone and execute the Bookshelf
button, the book you just copied should be in the list of available books on
your iPhone.

Write back if you have other questions.

Alan Lemly