From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Keith
Bierman
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: does anyone know how?

in iOS 11 this could be disabled. In iOS 12 it seems not.
https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/308344/how-to-remove-flashlight-from-iphone-x-lock-screen

I don't understand Sieghard's claim that it isn't part of his lockscreen
(unless he's running iOS 11 and disabled 3d touch). it certainly is on all my
families phones.

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 10:05 AM Sieghard Weitzel