I usually don’t write reviews.  But these Power beats Pro are so good, I have
to let others know. Let me start by saying I am not a beats fan.  I prefer
bose, or generic knockoff models with long battery life.  The thing that has
turned me off from beats in the past was the wire going between each earbud.
So when apple announced “power beats pro truly wireless” I immediately became
interested.  I hate wires, there always getting tangled up and over time become
unusable.  These power beats pro  bring a new life to music.  I almost never
listened to music with the apple wired ear pods that came with each iPhone,
sound was poor at best.  Plus wires always were tangled.  The power beats pro
come ready to use.  There is a hook that goes around the back of your ear, and
yes the tip goes in your ear, but its so soft and comfortable that you barely
notice it is there. If the tip is to large or small, there are 3 other sizes to
choose from in the box.  You open the case, and a message appears on your
device asking if you would like to connect.  It also gives you the battery
percentage of each ear, as well as the case.  In some reviews, they say the
case is to large.  It is a big case, but the headset needs room to charge and
not be damaged, especially the hooks, wouldn’t want those to get bent up. So i
understand. Plus, with the way my wife loses her airpods case, because she just
tosses it in her purse, this case being a bit large will benefit her. Music
sounds excellent!  Base is balance and not overwhelming.  I here sounds and
instruments that I had never heard before in some of my favorite songs.  I
listened to some classics.  Easy byLionel Richie, en of the road by boys 2 men,
some 2Pac classics, Kieth Sweat, even some New edition favs with some 70 and
60’s mixed in.  Hey siri works flawlessly!  When using hey siri, I didn’t have
to yell.  A quiet voice still prompted siri and she did everything I asked.
Sports scores, wether, battery percentage, even sent my eldest daughter a text.
 Dictation no issues at all.  And skipping back and forward between songs is
also easy.  Both earbuds have the same set of controls, volume up and down, and
the side button used for answering and hanging up calls, and playing music.  I
am not even a audio book fan, but can’t wait to listen to some on this pair of
power beats pro.  Battery life, all I can say is wow!  Apple advertises 9
hours, each ear, and 9 hours is what you get.  I tested this at work listening
to music and movies, and it lasted 9 hours 3 minutes. The 2nd time I drained
the battery I got 9 hours 18 minutes. So in this case, you are getting what you
pay for. Even caught myself dancing a few times cause the sound when playing
music sounds so good!
Apple’s own AirPods can’t touch these beats, the battery life alone was enough
to make me want to try them.  And the sound quality is 2nd to none.  If someone
says there airpods are better then power beats pro, then they haven’t even
tried them.

To wrap this up, this is the best headset I have ever used.  They sound so
good, if I had the money all my closest friends and family would have a set,
already ordered my wife some before she steels mine lol.  If you buy these, you
will not regret it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/EECE59DE-F910-40D0-85BF-48341D0A5B4E%40gmail.com.