From: Marie N.
To: viphone
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 9:52 AM
Subject: WiFi calling

I have a fairly poor cell signal in my home and too often have calls
dropped. I have Verizon and outside my little neighborhood the coverage is
excellent. I would like some opinions about using WiFi calling to improve
this. I admit that I know little about the feature so any help will be
appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Marie

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/FA5C88DC8FBC49F0B86B8F7A8453967B%40zenBookReno.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go dodgers!
No one has more to say than the woman who says she doesn't want to talk
about it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/00dd01d51422%245b160130%240801a8c0%40MikePC.