Hi Mark,

Your method closes the currently open app. I don't know of a way to close all
apps simultaneously. Anthony, I don't know if your method closes anything, but
it does remove the apps from the dock, which you probably don't want to do
since then you couldn't use the dock to open them. If you set the dock to show
recently opened apps instead of favorite apps, they will come back to the dock
as you open them, though.

Best,
Anna

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/B85FC30D-1E82-489F-A4CA-F6CD44A26112%40att.net.