From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joshua Hendrickson
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 12:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: sorry for causing confusion on the list

Hi to all.  I just wanted to apologize for sending the message about
unsubscribing from the list.  Sorry that my message generated so much traffic.
I was just very frustrated that it will take me a little longer to learn the
iPhone then other technology.  I'm used to picking up things very quickly and
not having to ask for much help.  I successfully put in my wifi password
correctly when working with apple support to set up my iPhone.  That gave me a
lot of trouble at first.
It took me forever to put it in, but I did it.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CADUoy9t61J%2BTW9wOTfEGW4c2zDaipQckLH6KzTq0n7ak67MOSw%40mail.gmail.com.