Sorry I don’t usually follow the mailing list so I’m not sure if you guys are
talking about the website I sent a few days ago? If you are there is no app for
that webpage. What you would need to do is find the episode double tap on that
and it brings up two links the link that he would tap is the one that reads you
are something like that then it will load another page and you will see the
button that will say play I hope that helps or that that makes sense

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E76A9848-980F-40C7-801E-2BB0FCD49F43%40icloud.com.