he provided a link to the app in his message.

Thanks.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 1:52 PM Larry Lumpkin <llump...@austin.rr.com>
wrote:

> Richard, I’m not finding the app under “voice”. Is that the exact name.

Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970)
(393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAF2O2CyXsb3Uvcuieq%2BTnZOrxhWYim14EAguyU0pzcvTEGBf7Q%40mail.gmail.com.