Hi All

This weeks episode is a look at the app Downcast. Downcast, is in my, and many
others opinion the best way to listen to your podcasts. I was hoping on doing a
quick episode where I just cover the main aspects of using the app. However I
enjoy playing with the app so much and so went through quite a few of the
features. I hope you enjoy. Please do contact me if you have any questions.

There's an episode link below to listen or please consider subscribing to the
podcast in your favourite podcasting app.

Click here to play Episode 24

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/
Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Follow me on twitter @BlindTechMusing or @iBlindTech for podcast info.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com