I was given permission to post this on list.  And as stated in the subject
line, please don’t reply on list.  If interested, info is below

I am doing a podcast series on screen readers using windows or any computer.
If you would not mind being on a podcast where you can give your opinion with
no edits, then contact me sturi...@icloud.com Please use the above address, the
address I use for groups is out going email only.

Come checkout the “Stur It Up Podcast”, where we discuss technology, sports,
have special guests, and is always family friendly
We are now on Apple
Anchor
Google Podcasts
Spotify
overcast
breaker
podBean
And on RadioPublic
You can send an email between Podcasts with your questions, comments, or
suggestions to: sturi...@icloud.com
Follow our live stream on periscope
Twitter
And listen to our  radio show on Shoutcast
And follow our blog for updates and announcements