I haven't had any luck with it. I could log on, select my location, but
I could never fill out an order. It would just start asking me the size,
the crust and then which toppings I wanted. I could not figure out how
to say I wanted a Supreme or some other specialty pizza.

Also, it comes up in landscape mode, and it looks like the screen is
divided up into three sections. I had to explore around with my finger.
I couldn't just flick from item to item.

On 02/10/12 16:07, Paul Ferrara wrote:
> Has anyone had success with it; the older version would not let me tap
> on the address I put in as my default for delivery.
> Now the newer version seems a bit more VO friendly; however, 3 times I
> entered the app, signed in, double tapped my address, and the Hut thanks
> me for my order by ... throwing me out of the app.
> Anyone have any luck with it?
>
> Paul

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail