Hello everyone,

Are use voice dream reader all the time, to read audiobooks, and to view other
files. Eventually, I plan to try to read PDF files, or EPUB files. But I don’t
know when I might start doing this. Anyway, I have noticed an odd problem with
Voice Dream reader, in the last few days. I wanted to find out if anyone might
know what’s causing this. Or if anyone else has experienced it. For instance,
when I start reading one of my audiobooks, I start getting these chiming sounds
throughout my reading. The file plays fine. There does not seem to be any other
problems that I can tell.
However, the chime is usually a single chime, and can be infrequent.  It can
vary in how often it happens. The chime does change every once in a while.
Sometimes a double chime will play, almost sounding like a doorbell.

So I was wondering, is anyone else experiencing anything like this?
Why might this be happening? And what can I do about it?

It’s rather annoying, and if I can stop it from happening I would like to do so.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,

Terri