Hi,
I have also tried this out.
I agree it is a bit of a timewaster having to switch between the two, but the
Sonos controller app makes it relatively straightforward.

One downside I haven’t cured is that Alexa can control some of my TV functions
such as on/off and volume, through my sound beam, but I can’t find a way to do
that with google.  A shame as it is miles ahead in terms of general information
compared with the more clunky skills of Alexa.

imho
Ian