Thanks for the run down.

It’s funny how we all have our own needs and criteria. I have the same Logitech
headset and they’re fine, but I’m at my PC all day handling emails or phone
calls for my business and having headphones on all day with Jaws can get kind
of tiresome. I don’t use the Bluetooth feature with my phone though. For all
day computer work, I opted to go with a pare of Aftershokz Sports headset with
an inline microphone. They’re wired, but I don’t’ find it to be an
inconvenience. That and Jaws chattering all day every day doesn’t tire my ears
out this way and lets me still listen to whatever I want for pleasure in the
evening or what have you. Audio quality isn’t the “best” with the wired Sports
bone conduction headset, but for me at least, it’s more of a tool to get things
done rather than listening pleasure.

My H800 headset more often than not is just hanging there next to my desk.

Regarding the Boltunes, did the ear cups completely cover your ears? Is it a
fully immersive fit? I too find wearing headphones covering my ears can get hot
after a while. This was another reason why I like using my Trekz Air all the
time. There’s no way I could wear earbuds or on/over the ear ones while working
out. That said, I was interested in maybe getting something  that would go over
the ear completely for the times I wanted to block out other ambient noise
without having to crank up the volume level on my iPhone. I wouldn’t’ use them
enough for  me justifying dropping $200 plus for a pare.

Thanks again,

Cristóbal