To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: Status report social networking app:

it still shows on the same feed but it indicates from which network it
originated from. yes that would be a downsight but it added to my
choice for highly convenient interface.

On 10/3/12, Wayne Merritt <wcmerr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Only possible downside is that all of your networks are shown in one
feed. They may have addressed this in a recent update, but last time I
used it, my numerous Twitter friends and all my FB friends were in the
same list, with no real indication from which service the post was
for. I would give each service it's own feed, especially if you are
friends with many people on both services, you could split it up a
little. I understand for convenience it is good, but if you have
people on a social network that post a lot, or if you follow between
50-100 or more people on Twitter, it can be confusing at times.

Jmt,
Wayne