Josh, you may find that putting in your Gmail account into the regular Mail app
may be good enough. I have used my gmail this way for years, and have not
needed anything that the Gmail app provides. I guess you could try it both ways
and see which works the best. Try another app called Eye-d. I found it the
other day and really enjoy that it has a small GPS feature and some camera
stuff, so I paid for a couple of extra features.
Mathew

On Aug 13, 2019, at 9:33 PM, stewart <cecropi...@att.net> wrote:

yes, and i am here to say that too.?? i just got mine activated today and am
loving it.?? it was scary and a bit intimnidating at first but now i wouldn't
trade it.?? go josh!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/f98be057-c95a-3288-4444-e0c72d792887%40att.net.