Hello Everyone,

Well, today, I thought I was going mad when I could not, and I do mean,
could not get the iOS Apple News app to send notifications to my new
replacement 8 Plus.  More specifically, I could not get notifications from
certain followed news app channels.

The frustrating issue was that the notifications were working fine on both
my iPad and Mac.

I was almost resigned to the fact that I would have to use the "reset all
settings" feature but, as a last-ditch effort, I decided to delete the News
app from my phone, reboot, and then reinstall the app.  Fortunately, that
did the trick and I think I am prepared to state that I am officially back
up and running.

You know, it's not the big things that drive me crazy, such as the Messages
app not receiving text messages or the phone not receiving calls; for these
issues there is much support on the web and from Apple, itself, but the
little things such as not receiving news app notifications from certain
followed channels; something I have always, up until now, just taken for
granted  (smile).

In The Journey,

Mark