From: Anthony Vece
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 8:23 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: having some trouble with the voice dream reader app, am not liking
it much

Russ;
How do you use it with the epub app and iTunes?
Could you explainin a little bit further?
I’m a little dense.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 19, 2019, at 9:39 AM, Russ Kiehne <russ94...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Voice dream reader is one of my favorite apps.  I use it for bookshare,
reading epub and use itunes to import things like
  Lone Ranger DISK 40. . twenty-three hours, twenty-six minutes, fifty-one
seconds25% READ. Zipped Audio Format