I've made a habit of listening to TWIT for their coverage during these
events. Though they talk over the feed, I do like their snarky
comments and insightful commentary during the event. Folks can also
find the audio and video of the events as podcasts in your favorite
podcast apps, like Downcast or Overcast. In Downcast, go to the add
tab at the bottom, search for podcasts, and enter the keyword Apple
Event. Not sure of how to do it in other podcast apps but it's
probably similar. To listen to TWIT, use your preferred radio app,
like TuneIN or ooTunes, and search for TWIT. I've found them in both
of these.

Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads: