Hi All,

Algoriddem, the developer of  the DJ app for iPhone and for the Mac used by a
number of VoiceOver users, has just placed their DJ iPad app on sale for $4.99
(down from $19.99 list price) for a limited time.  Does anyone know whether it
is accessible, like the iPhone and Mac versions?

Alternatively, if there is someone who is an iPad-only user who would like to
give this app a shot, here's the URL in the iTunes App Store:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/djay/id382604769?mt=8

I did check the AppleVis site, but only found the listing for their  app for
the iPhone and iPod Touch:
http://www.applevis.com/ios-app-directory/music/djay-iphone-ipod-touch-%E2%80%93-scratch-mix-dj
If that link wraps, here's a short version:
http://tinyurl.com/8rdtzx6

Can anyone who has tried this app report back on accessibility?  I don't want
to post as an AppleVis Deal without knowing more, though any of the AppleVis
team are welcome to do so*smile*.

Hoping this makes it out and is not duplicated.  I tried posting this via the
web site, and although it showed up as a successful post that would appear
"momentarily", it never came through -- probably caught by spam filters.

Cheers,

Esther