Hi again.

As I said in a prior message, I’m creating a very large txt file on my PC using
Notepad that I want to send to a friend. I just had a thought. It would be nice
to work with it on my iPhone when I’m out somewhere. With this in mind, I have
some questions.

First, I have Office 365. This has One Drive with it. I’m really sure I can put
the file I’m editing there, and it will be available between both my PC and my
iPhone. I know I need to download the app onto my iPhone. I know how to get the
file I’m working with onto One Drive, but I don’t know how to do anything with
it on the iPhone. What do I do on my iPhone to work with it?

My last question concerns working with the file itself on my iPhone X. What’s
the best program to edit a plain txt file on the iPhone? Is there a native app
that will handle large txt files that are accessible, or should I look for an
app? If the later, what app is the best for what I want? Finally, should I use
something other than txt format? This file doesn’t have any fancy things
regarding formatting, and right now that’s fine with me. I don’t know how
something using their eyes with no accibility features would see what I write,
so is there something to consider, and if so, what should I do?

That’s it. Thanks in advance for any help. I’m a baby when it comes to this
stuff, so be as patient with me as you can.

Have a good day and don’t work too hard.
Kevin and Jilly