  From: Marissa
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 12:18 PM
  Subject: app store with voiceover

  List,

  I am running ios 6 and on an Iphone 4s and whenever I go to the  search tab
to find  an application the results do not display in a list format such as
they did with ios 5 but rather kind of like a deck of cards or one item
followed by the next. I also notice that you are not able to flick from one
result to the next with voiceover? anyone know if that has been fixed with the
recent "changes" apple has supposedly made?

  If there is a way to accessibily use the app store search tab please someone
help.

  Thank your
  marissa