From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: 19 September 2012 20:50
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: One finger flick for deleting messages

Hi Bob, when you go into an app that supports this, and there are actually
quite a few that do including Messages and Mail, by default your rotor will
be set to a new option called actions. When you flick to a message thread in
Messages, or a message or thread in email, swipe up or down with one finger.
This will toggle between the two options, delete and default. Then, double
tap to execute the option. Note that this is when you are in a list of
messages, not when a message is open.

Jonathan