Dear Friends,

I at the outset apologize for a slightly long post.  I have an Iphone
XR.   Despite knowing that there are some bugs in IOS 13 I installed
it and guess what! What I got was beyond my wildest imagination.

I am in India.  So when the phone restarted the default language was
English India but voiceover voice was Hindi.  I tried all that I could
to change the voice but nothing worked except that I could only change
the voice from Hindi female to Hindi male.   After a lot of attempts I
reset the phone to factory settings without deleting any contents.

And after that when I go into accessibility voiceover speech and voice
I get "empty list".

So not only could I not change my voice but none is detected except
the male voice.

I checked the Iphone storage but nothing seems to have been deleted.
THen the question is:  where are the voices and why can't I change
them?  How do I contact APppple?  THe Indian helpline is not to write
much about.

In Apple support earlier there used to be chat but I could not find
that today.  Any clue please?

Thank you.

Ketan

--