Make sure you have the texting service from your provider. That was something we overlooked, and we were so sure we had it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jed Barton" <j...@jedbarton.com>
To: "viphone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:13 PM
Subject: major facebook problem

Hey guys,

So facebook wanted me to reset my password.  I'm having a huge
problem, cause i'm trying to do the account recovery.
What i am trying to do is have facebook text me a code to my phone,
but i am not getting the texts.  I am beyond frustrated, cause it
makes no sense at all.  Any ideas what could be happening?

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAOYEAeoqPr_iSwE0jW1KCdQDJ7oYK7BuwUz588o9N-hb3JM%2BvA%40mail.gmail.com.