Hello,

The price is:  $59.95 USD

If you hold the power pack in portrait mode with the smooth LED facing you and
at the top.

On the top right corner you will feel a raised section.  Follow this round in a
clockwise direction and you will feel a small groove you can prize this up with
a finger nail.  You will then have a ribbon cable hinged at the left side of
the device.  This contains the lightning charging cable.  In the groove that
held the cable are three ports used to charge the unit.  From left to right
these are:  Micro USB, Lightning and USB C.

The top left side contains a button you press once to turn the device on and
twice to turn off.

If you rotate the device 180 degrees vertically again on the top corner you
have a similar arrangement that pulls out the Micro USB charging cable.
Beneath this is a USB A port with a 2.4 Amp output.

Now on the top left side you will find an oval shaped socket.  If you take the
Micro USB cable and double it back on itself you can insert the plug into this
resets.  When you pull it out again it should be attached to a Micro USB to USB
C adaptor.  You can detach this adaptor and reinsert it so as it does not get
lost.

If you want to charge wirelessly put the device on a flat surface with the
display facing up.  Place your iPhone flat on the power pack and press the
power button.  Charging should now start.

Hope this may help some of you.

Sent from my iPhone