Personally I find it more trouble than it's worth at this point to use Voice
Control.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Carolyn
Arnold
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:58 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Voice control on the 6S

Now, what is it that I do to get Voice Control to work? I did look at it,
wasn't sure what to double tap, since I thought I'd need to double tap whatever
I wanted from Voice Control. Once I get it going, how does the phone know when
I want to use it? Do I use the Home Button like calling Siri, but just start
talking?

Off the subject, I am overjoyed with the option to have unknown callers go to
my Voice Mail.

Best regards,

Carolyn