Hello list,

So I haven’t really gotten into the whole shortcuts aspect of iOS, but I had
a question and was wondering with the new iOS 13.1 and the enhanced shortcut
capabilities if it were or if it’s been possible to initiate a call from a
VOIP app/service strictly with a voice command? I mainly use Hangouts or
Skype for business calls and would like to just speak out loud the number I
need to dial and have it go through one of these services as I don’t want
the recipient to see my actual cell number on their ID but rather my
business line.

So, can you create a shortcut for something like … hey Siri. Skype or
Hangouts XXX-XXX-XXXX or hey Siri. Skype or Hangouts business X, Y or Z?

Not that it’s a huge deal to manually punch in a number, but sometimes I
have to make lots of calls and just being able to bark out the command
instead of going into Hangouts or Skype and entering the number would help
my workflow.

Thanks,