  From: Kathy Brandt
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2019 2:28 PM
  Subject: Re: problems with forms in IOS 12

  Usually this happens at the beginning of the process, but sometimes, if I
can’t get the edit field to work, I raise the page up and fill in what I
can, going backwards,, or, if nothing fills in, I leave Safari, close it out
of the app switcher, and then bring it up again, which lets me then fill in
the boxes. I’ve done this later option when at times I haven’t been able to
select text from a website to paste into a Mail message.

  On Sep 29, 2019, at 1:33 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>