I found mine on amazon, so u might try there.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Vicky Collins
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 8:29 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone SE battery

Thanks all for the responses.

Yeah, I did read some of the articles about 80 percent not being so good.
However, since my sister doesn't drive and we aren't near an Apple store,
anyway, I figure by the time I paid for a cab to go to the post office, paid
shipping both ways, and paid for the replacement, I may as well try to see if I
can find her a used SE somewhere with a better battery. I've been trying for
about six weeks now to get my brother to go to AT&T to get the SIM exchanged,
but he just doesn't get in any hurry. But maybe I'll see if they still have any
refurbish SE phones at AT&T, as it can't hurt to ask.