I'm not sure if you have created folders in Voice Dream Reader.  But whether
you have or have not, you can check where it says All Items under filters, and
whatever has been scanned and saved from the Voice Dream Scanner should be
there.  Under settings, you can also go to contact us and the APP developers
will get back to you within 24 hours.

Peace & Blessings,
Duane L. Steele
Phone (276) 730-5194