Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs

On Sep 30, 2019, at 11:08 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe <alapoint...@comcast.net>
wrote:

    Hi Allen and all, thank you for all the information and suggestions.  I
will look into this.  I will have to decide rather soon as my 6s is getting
tired.  Thanks again, Andy and Shubert

From: Sieghard Weitzel<mailto:siegh...@live.ca>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 12:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Going to upgrade my phone soon

I completely agree with Alan, you should definitely get the iPhone 11 and just
learn to deal with a device with no home button, it’s not as if the home button
will be back in a year or two and eventually you have to learn how to use one
which doesn’t have it.
As for Touch Id, well, it sounds like maybe we may see devices in a year or two
or three which have both Face Id and the option of Touch Id, but I wouldn’t
hold my breath and I think if Face Id is setup properly you will have little
trouble with it especially on the iPhone 11 where it works at even greater
angles and faster.