Hi, It’s actually pretty awesome and it’s not complicated at all. The app has a
home tab as well as a discover tab to poke around at books. It’s not as robust
as the website, but it’s pretty good. There is a from my wish list section, but
I haven’t explored that very much to see if it’s my actual wish list or a mix
of books I added and or suggestions of books based on  my wish list. Overall
it’s really great to be able to get audible books with a credit right through
the app.

Sent from my iPhone