From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Chaffin
Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dice World

there is not a place just that states your total number of games, but the next
heading after, your turn, is the heading, their turn.  If you just add those 2
numbers, then that is your total number of games.

Hope this helps,

Chris

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1F7F7949-389A-4424-8D28-6BE6F4074FA1%40gmail.com.