Ok, thanks for that.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: keyboards?

If you get Apple's USB to Lightning camera cable you can plug any USB keyboard
into an iPhone.
Of course I find pairing a Bluetooth keyboard to an iPhone is very easy and
it's very robust, e.g. I have had my Logitech K780
paired to my iPhone 8 from just after I got my iPhone a year ago and any time I
press FN + F2 which switches it from my PC to my
iPhone it's just there, it never seems to unpair or fail.