Hi Shane,

        If I'm reading your question correctly I think there is a easy fix for
you.  The two finger double tap is supposed to start and stop audio play back
in a app such as List Recorder or Music.  For example if I'm playing back a
recording in List recorder I can press two finger double tapp to start and stop
play back even if I have left the app and am in another app.  the same is true
for the Music app.

To stop and start VO you want to use a two finger single tap.  this will stopp
speech and start it again where you left off.

Hope this helps.

Eric Caron