From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Feliciano Godoy
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2019 11:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Facebook question, again

Hi,
Using the latest version of Facebook on iPhone I am able to access the photos
as well as other albums and comments.
What I cannot do consistently is once I’m inside of an album and choose a
picture, a three finger swipe left or right is not consistent to go to the
previous or next picture.

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BYAPR07MB567200FAED566311B678B561CC670%40BYAPR07MB5672.namprd07.prod.outlook.com.